This Sub-Committee shall oversee the policy and regulatory framework pertaining to the need for availability of steel making input raw materials, primarily iron ore and coal as well as limestone, dolomite, refractories, natural gas etc. The role of this Sub Committee will be very critical since almost half of the production cost of steel comprises that of raw materials.
Mr. Pankaj Satija, Tata Steel Ltd is the Chairperson of the Raw-Material Sub-Committee
There are Members in the Sub-Committee as below:
- Mr. Pankaj Satija, Tata Steel Ltd.
- Mr. Ankan Mitra, Tata Steel Ltd.
- Mr Sachindra Kumar Singh, Tata Steel Ltd.
- Anil Ahuja, JSPL
- Mr. Manish Kharbanda, JSPL
- Mr. Kapil Dhagat, JSPL
- Ashish Kumar, JSPL
- Mr. J. K. Nanda, Essar Steel India ltd
- Mr. P.K. Murugan, JSW Steel Ltd.
- Sushim Banerjee, Institute for Steel Development & Growth (INSDAG)
- Mr. Mohan Gururaj, Arjas Steel Private Ltd
- Ramesh Hamirwasia, OMPL
- Amita Khurana, Tata Steel BSL Limited.